Modern HR Training. Obtain insight and tools in working with Human Ressource Management
Modern HR Training
The training is based on the Human Resource Management course module of the Academy Profession Programme in Leadership and comprises 10 ECTS credits.
The education is a 8 days course over 4 month + 1 exam day. When you take the exam you obtain 10 ECTS credits and comprehensive knowledge that can be used in you daily work with HR - now and in the future.
The Modern HR Training programme gives you:
- up-to-date, wide-ranging and practically based HR training with concrete practical tools and training in the performance of HR
- information about, and understanding of the current labour market and the modern workplace, aimed at creating greater value for specific organizations and specific jobs
Content and scope of the training
- The current labour market and the role of HR in organizations
- Attracting and recruiting employees
- The introductory period
- Development of employees’ careers and skills
- Retention of staff: everyday life/job, satisfaction/job content
- Settlement of employee
The HR wheel
Hartmanns’ HR training offers professional teachers, who deal with current HR tasks on a daily basis, and who have extensive contact with the labour market and many years of practical experience of HR work.
Every day the programme’s teachers work at the intersection between people and jobs. This is the result of their jobs as recruitment consultants or senior business consultants etc. in the consultancy company, Hartmanns.
The training programme includes regular inspirational talks by a variety of guest lecturers with special expertise in the field of Work-Life-balance, health in the workplace, the characteristics of Denmark’s best workplaces and much more.
To attend the education we demand that you have minimum 2 years of experience and high school level education or alike.
Structure of exam
The exam is an oral exam based on an approved assignment (synopsis). In the synopsis we recommend that you take start based of a theme or dilemma from your worklife and a the knowledge you have obtained during the HR Training Programme.
The training takes place at one of Hartmanns’ locations:
Flæsketorvet 91 K
DK-1711 Copenhagen V
- September the 5th and 6th
- October the 24th and 25th
- November the 28th and 29th
- December the 12th and 13th
- Exam the 21th of December
You can register up until 10 days prior to the start of the course.
Senior Business Consulting Manager
Send Jens an e-mail
tel: +45 41 21 13 15