- Øvrige Sjælland
IBSA is a privately owned pharmaceutical company founded in 1945 by a group of Swiss biologists. The company is based in Lugano, Switzerland. Throughout its history, IBSA has developed a series of proprietary innovative technologies that have significantly improved the quality of its own formulations. Currently, IBSA has a head count of about 1800 employees and its products cover 7 main therapeutic areas in 4 continents and more than 70 countries. Each year the company manufactures about 12 millions vials of hormones, more than 200 millions soft gel capsules and about 60 millions packages of finished products. These are the numbers of a well deserved success.
For more information, plase have a look at:
Key Account Manager, Aesthetic Dermatology, for global market leader in the pharmaceutical industry
IBSA Institut Biochimique SA is a privately owned, pharmaceutical company founded in 1945 by a group of Swiss biologists, based in Lugano, Switzerland. IBSA started its activities at a national level but rapidly became a well-consolidated company worldwide. Local commercial subsidiaries are established in Italy, France, Hungary, the Slovak Republic, Poland, Turkey, China, USA, Russia and the Nordics. Currently, IBSA has about 1800 employees worldwide, and its products cover 7 main therapeutic areas sold in 4 continents and more than 70 countries.
IBSA Scandinavia ApS was established in 2015 with an office in Copenhagen. The company, which is part of the IBSA Group, is in the process of building a strong Nordic team of 6 persons working in the areas of Human reproduction, Urology and endocrinology. And now, with this position, also one Key Account Manager covering the area of Aesthetic Dermatology - with the primary focus on the two popular products Aliaxin and Profhilo. We are looking for a person, who can build up the Aesthetic Dermatology business in the Danish market, and possibly in other Nordic Countries too. The company has set some ambitious growth plans and Aesthetic Dermatology is a highly prioritized business area worldwide.
Key objectives and responsibilities
As IBSA’s new Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing targeted account plans for the assigned district to grow the business in Denmark (and the Nordics), and you will be reporting directly to the Nordic Business Operations Manager with a dotted line to the Business Development Manager, Dermo-Aesthetic Business Unit in Italy.
As IBSA’s new Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the following working areas:
- Sales of Dermo-Aesthetic products (fillers) to Dermo-Aesthetic physicians and private clinics.
- Identifying, building and maintaining relationships with relevant stakeholders needed for the execution of the strategies for the specific therapeutic area.
- Responsible for planning and execution of sales calls in your area and ensuring that efforts are in line with product strategy as well as IBSA Scandinavia’s policies and procedures.
- Executing, evaluating and updating account plans concerning the most important clients.
- Analysing the market, preparing activities based on the account plans and executing accordingly in close collaboration with your manager.
- Targeting, segmentation, call frequency and coverage according to agreed targets.
- Actively taking initiatives to enhance team-work and collaboration with colleagues.
- Responding to critical business opportunities and threats with a high sense of urgency.
- Securing ongoing feedback to IBSA regarding relevant market information.
- Working seamlessly in a multidimensional cross functional setting.
- Occasional travel activities in all four Nordic countries are to be expected.
Your professional and personal qualifications
Being the ideal candidate, you have a commercial education combined with a strong experience related to the Aesthetic Dermatology area, and experience in the field of fillers will also be relevant. Or you may have a background as a nurse, cosmetologist or similar or an academic degree within natural sciences such as chemistry, biology or pharmaceuticals.
We are searching for a result oriented, dynamic sales person with a strong drive and a personal eager to achieve your own and your team’s remarkable sales results through focused and structured efforts. You are an open-minded person with a strong team spirit and a pragmatic approach to collaboration, internally and externally. And you are a creative thinker with the desire to develop the business by exploring new approaches to the market. Finally, you have strong analytical skills and the capacity to handle complex matters.
In short, your main personal and professional qualifications can be described as follows:
- A professional background in the field of Aesthetic Dermatology – at least three years in a customer-facing role.
- Sales experience and a proven track record of your own sales results.
- Strong business acumen, good understanding and interpretation of sales figures and a superior capability of building relationships at all levels.
- LIF certified, or able to pass the LIF exam within the first 2 years.
- Good level of knowledge of MS Office programs and experience working with a CRM system.
- Driven to achieve the sales budget.
- Can-do attitude.
- Able to structure your work and work independently.
- Focus on innovation and keen to learn.
- Cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Solid understanding of customers’ needs and able to create and offer value-adding solutions.
- Effective communication and writing skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Network in the business will be an advantage.
The job requires that you are fluent in written and spoken Danish and English. It will be an advantage, if you are also at ease with communicating in the Scandinavian languages.
We are offering an attractive and challenging job with great possibilities of personal and professional development working with a global market leader in a highly ambitious and professional environment.
The compensation will be in accordance with qualifications and responsibilities.
Starting date: Soonest possible.
Please apply for the position by uploading your CV and application in English using the link below.
For any additional information, please contact Senior Business Consultant Mette Landau by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: +45 41 21 13 23
Hartmanns A/S will carry out the recruitment process. Therefore, all inquiries should be directed to Hartmanns. We will call in relevant candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, and we reserve the right to call in candidates prior to the application deadline.