- Hovedstaden (inkl. Nordsjælland)
Established in 1649 as an ironworks, Fiskars has grown to be a leading consumer goods company. Today, Fiskars serves consumers and customers around the world with a brand portfolio of globally recognized brands including Fiskars, Gerber, Iittala, Royal Copenhagen, Waterford, and Wedgwood. Building on their mission to create a family of iconic lifestyle brands, Fiskars’ vision is to create a positive, lasting impact on their quality of life. Fiskars’ business is driven through two strategic business units with a geographical presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. As a company, they are positioned for growth, aiming to outperform the market and create innovative and beautiful designs that consumer’s value. They are proud of the fact that their products are relied upon from one generation to the next and that the centuries-old tradition of craftsmanship stemming from the village where the company’s story began, is still with them today. Fiskars’ products are available in more than 100 countries and the company employs around 8,000 people in over 30 countries (Q3/2017). The group recorded net sales of 1,204.6 million euros in 2016. Fiskars is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
Making the everyday extraordinary as Trade marketing Specialist, Fiskars Denmark
As Trade Marketing Specialist for Fiskars Denmark, you will support Fiskars business in Denmark by executing brand and category strategy. This through leveraging relevant Category, Channel, Shopper and Retailer insights. The goal together with the KAM is to implement the optimal in-store execution on all aspects of the retail mix - Assortment, Price, Shelf (macro) space and Promotion - within the defined channels (DIY, B2B, wholesale, intensive) and customers.
Your key activities and responsibilities are:
- Participate in trade meetings with marketing initiated activities (launches, media, category insights etc.)
- Local growth and gap closing activity drivers on the cooking, garden and watering category in Denmark
- Local key member of the Danish sales leader group with ownership of the marketing plans in store and the communication of the ATL plans
- Local product expert and business case owner with support from sales and the Scandinavian Trade Marketing Manager
- Owner and presenter of all relevant launches and campaigns and market insights to the Danish sales force both on garden and kitchen product lines, and owner of the Danish execution toolbox to sales
- Translation of relevant content from HQ from English to Danish
- Category training to new associates in Denmark
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have a degree in Marketing, Sales or related field, and 2+ year experience within trade, brand marketing or sales. You have a compelling personality and a commercial mindset. Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following description: Strong driver of change, can-do attitude and a flexible mindset. Work independent as well as in team. Good at handling many tasks at the same time. A hands-on approach when needed. Fluency in Danish and English written and oral. Good PowerPoint and Excel skills.
Fiskars offer you a dynamic and challenging job in an international company with some of Scandinavia´s finest brands and design icons. An unique opportunity to take a central role in leading the development of Fiskars’ business and organization towards the next level of excellence in sales. Contact with many stakeholders and an opportunity to develop yourself and your career in an international environment.
The position is located in Glostrup.
Hvis du ønsker yderligere informationer omkring jobbet, er du velkommen til at kontakte Anne Nyvang fra Hartmanns A/S på tlf. 4121 1327 eller via mail på firstname.lastname@example.org
Vi forbeholder os retten til løbende at indkalde kandidater til samtaler. Søg stillingen ved at klikke på ansøgningsknappen, hvor du kan uploade din ansøgning og CV.