World leading manufacturing organizations direct their attention to Minerva to become even more competitive.
Innovation, Collaboration, Optimization and Teamwork are reflected in all we do in Minerva Group.
Product Lifecycle Management, Manufacturing Excellence and Supply chain optimization, leading to innovation, is what we do.
Minerva offers in depth experience in innovating complex manufacturing and supply chain operations. We challenge our customers' ways of operating and assist in developing the organizations execution ability in order to reach the strategic goals
In Minerva we not only help describing the customers' current state and the ways to reach the ultimate end goal, we also implement the systems to support the change management process.
Headquarter is based in Denmark, but Minerva operates worldwide.
Solution Architect – an opportunity to work in Hamburg
On behalf of Minerva, Hartmanns is seeking a Solution Architect to work on clients in Hamburg.
Minerva is a fast growing software and consultancy company working with the PLM software Aras Innovator and Aras Corporation. Minerva is the largest Aras Partner both in the number of Aras customers and trained Aras software consultants.
An important strategical choice is the hiring of a Solution Architect, who will support our Solution Development team to meet our clients' needs and translate them into intuitive and easy to use frame.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for transforming the functional requirements into a viable architecture design, taking into account the specificity of the PLM platform that Minerva is implementing for a client. Aspects like performance, upgradability, scalability, resilience, simplicity needs to be balanced with the architectural concerns of the client's environment.
In the team, the Solution Architect will act as a leader, and must get the buy-in from the development team as well as from the client. Finding the balance between both worlds makes this position challenging and at the same time provides with the opportunity to think out of the box and be creative.
- Create and ensure Proof of Concepts
- Develop PLM Solution design and architecture
- Technical specification of solutions
- Defining and reusing company components
- Ensure the quality of delivered solutions
- Enforce and improve the development processes
- Be responsible for delivering services to Minerva clients, ensuring that the delivered project matches Aras Innovator implementation’s best practices
Minerva is implementing Aras Innovator PLM, a Model-Based SOA. We are using this product as a platform to deploy customer business solutions. Aras Innovator is a product built on the Microsoft Stack (.net, SQL Server). Knowledge on Microsoft technologies is preferred.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree preferably in the fields of Computer Science and/or related field
- Full Stack development knowledge
- General Web Services knowledge
- SOA architecture
- Web Application architecture
- Relational databases management systems
- Creativity in solving problem
- Fluent in German and preferable English
As a person, you respect different cultures, and find it natural to be proactive towards costumers and colleagues. Solutions are based on counseling towards the costumers, and therefore you must be able to challenge their way of doing things today. You find it natural to work in teams, build on honesty, openness and a sense of humour.
Furthermore, you need to understand how to work in a virtual organization.
You will sometimes work from your home in or around Hamburg, but often your day will be at their client’s offices around Hamburg. You will spend 25-30 % of your time on site with costumers.
Furthermore you will have:
- A challenging job in a growing company - a relatively young organization with a flat structure
- You will have a great deal of freedom in the position with regards to where, how and when to the job is performed
- Structured and targeted competency and staff development
- Courses and training sessions in the U.S. and Europe
- An organization, where success is recognized and rewarded
- Obvious opportunities to influence and develop the job as well as your own career
- A good working atmosphere characterized by an informal, humorous and straightforward tone, among 45 energetic and dedicated colleagues
- A rewarding compensation plan, pension and other benefits
Diversity is what Minerva value and they make sure employees receive the opportunity to work with different projects within various industries and constantly grow both professionally and personally.
Hartmanns Denmark is responsible for the recruitment process. If you are interested or have any questions regarding this position please contact:
Senior Recruitment Specialist, Betina Knøfler, +45 4121 1358 or email@example.com.
Hartmanns is responsible for the recruitment process and all communication must be targeted to the consultant at Hartmanns. We will continuously have job interviews, so do not hesitate to send us your application and CV today.