LeasePlan is Norway's largest automotive management, car rental and mobility solutions. With more than 45,000 cars on the road in Norway, we have great confidence from our customers to the services we deliver. Simple and cost-effective solutions for business, public sector and private individuals.
We want to be the market leader in everything we do: within customer service, product innovation and mobility solutions. We will continue to focus on growth, providing the best customer service to our customers as well as following up on the promise to make everyday life easier for our customers.
NORDIC TRANSFORMATION DIRECTOR
LeasePlan is currently looking for a Transformation Director for the four Nordic LeasePlan companies. This is a very exciting position that involves a lot of contact centrally with the Transformation office and the management teams in the four Nordic LeasePlan companies.
- Mobilize transformation plan into impact for LeasePlan (LP) country
- Lead and drive development/implementation of transformation plan for LP country
- Lead ‘CEO control’ over execution of plan: definition of goals, KPIs, governance, etc.
- Identify and embed LP best practices where possible
- Provide input, and act as sounding board, to country MD
- Create and drive high performance decision making within country MT and beyond
- Own development of, and further drive country governance for the transformation
- Act as liaison to LP central Transformation team, on behalf of MD for country
- Set up and lead country Delivery Office (solid line into central LP Transformation office)
- Drive transformation forward at targeted speed levels
- Escalate roadblocks where required, proposing mitigating actions
- Provide transparency on status, liaising functional leads in MT
- Ensure optimal resource allocation across work streams
- Manage interdependencies across initiatives
- Liaise with corporate to facilitate smooth implementation
- Further increase impact of Managing Director for the country
- Provide content and process support in developing MD thinking
- Provide preparation and follow-through to MD interventions in the business
- Be a sounding board to MD – and a ‘Mr. Fix It’ where MD involvement is not efficient
- Act as a change agent booth in country and in the wider LeasePlan organisation
- Provide expert advice and coaching to initiative owners and initiative leads
- Inspire people to step outside of their comfort zone and accomplish stretch goals
- Establish a culture of value creation:
- Help colleagues fully understand “One LeasePlan”
- Clarify the reasons behind any change
- Academic level
- Minimum of 12+ years executive experience in strategy/change management, with 5+ years at top tier consultancy (McK, Bain, BCG etc.)
- Natural leader with the ability to create support for change at all levels in the organization
- High level of drive and energy
- Ability to manage complex problems and stakeholder environments
- Skills to demonstrate innovative thinking and creativity
What can Leaseplan offer you?
Leaseplan has a good and social working environment. We can offer exciting development opportunities in an international company. We also offer competitive conditions for the right candidate.
Hartmanns Norway is responsible for this recruitment process. If you are interested or have an questions regarding this position please contact:
Senior Recruitment Specialist Roger Sollied Johansen - telefon +47 997 38 999 / e-mail: email@example.com.
Senior Recruitment Specialist Øystein Gjuvsland – mobile: +47 991 10 955 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hartmanns is responsible for the recruitment process and all communication must be targeted to the consultants at Hartmanns. We will continuously have job interviews, so do not hesitate to send us your application and CV today.