We are expanding our presales team and are looking for a Global Presales to be responsible for our presales activities. This candidate will have several years of professional work experience working as a solutions architect or systems engineer with commercial pre-sales experience. The ideal candidate will also have operational experience in delivering/running cloud managed services.
This is a key position in supporting our worldwide partner channel winning large end-user projects including setting up and delivering successful end-customer installations.
The right candidate is outgoing, possesses a high level of technical understanding has good communication skills and ideally has experience from a similar position.
- Be driving and be a key advisor to the CEO on matters relating to our go-to-market approach and technical solution selling
- Collaborate with One Q’s product development unit to ensure priorities and alignment to the product strategy for both cloud services and on-premise solutions
- Responsible for defining and managing key business functions including:
- Support the global channel sales team at technical sales meetings
- Drive the positioning of One Q’s solutions and evangelize our unique selling points to partners and potential end-customers
- Demonstrate solution features to partners and customers
- Manage partner RFP service and qualify and answer customer RFPs
- Specify strategic product requests to development team based on partner/customer input
- Responsible for defining and program managing technical presales activities including:
- Work to define and manage pre-sales technical engagement model, roles & responsibilities between One Q and pre-sales and solution engineering at our partners and print manufacturers
- Work with partners to ensure that the pre-sales setup and processes are operating optimally
- Drive the sharing of knowledge amongst One Q certified professionals globally, where appropriate
- Process improvements for implementing POCs, demos, etc.
- Program manage technical training programs and technical workshops for our partners
- Constantly seeking to improve process related to effectiveness in the technical sales process and work environment
- Willing to travel
- This position is ideally based in our Denmark at our HQ. Alternative location could be discussed for the right candidate
A successful candidate will have a good understanding of business processes and Systems Engineering/ Solution Engineering and pre-sales Solution Architect role in a network environment. And has helped develop/execute strategies relating to enterprise customers in cross-functional environments.
The core competencies will include but not be limited to the following:
- A broad multidisciplinary technical background
- If you have experience and background from the industry it would be an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and comfortable doing professional presentations
- Excellent business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a business technologist and working with enterprise customers
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring that all internal and external stakeholders understand the projects’ goals and deliverables
- Able to work independently to prioritize and deliver on key priorities
- Speak and write English at high level. It is an advantage if you also understand or speak Spanish and/or French
- Salary: Fixed monthly salary + bonus, level based on skills and experience
- Starting date: As soon as possible but we would like to wait for the right candidate
- Customer focused
- Self-motivated and like to take responsibility
- Team oriented
- Constructive and problem-solving attitude
- You naturally help create good energy
- Possess the highest level of integrity, honesty and professionalism
- Empathic and good sense of humor
This recruitment will be handled exclusively by Hartmanns A/S. All inquiries regarding this position please contact Senior Business Consultant Flemming Iversen, mobile: +45 4121 1365 or mail: email@example.com.
All inquiries will be handled with full confidentiality.
We are a team of enthusiastic and passionate professionals, dedicated to making secure printing efficient and simple for enterprise customers worldwide. One Q was founded in 2004 under the name Ubiquitech but changed to One Q in August 2017. Today we are 15+ employees situated in Denmark (headquarters), Ukraine and Latin America. We are working closely with 10+ global Partners. And together with these partners we are responsible for 50+ installations worldwide. Our software is based on cloud technology, easy and simple to deploy and manage. As the only print management vendor we offer our costumers a one single generic printer driver replacing all existing ones and providing the final print-job conversion on the One Q server - local or in the cloud.
Hovedstaden (inkl. Nordsjælland)
- Ansøgningsfrist 18-01-2019
eller ring +45 4121 1365