Project Manager for medical device product development
Are you passionate about project management and develop products that improve people’s lives? Do you want to join a world leading company specialized in treatment of chronic diseases such as Diabetes and Parkinson’s Disease? Then you might be the right candidate to join ConvaTec’s R&D organization.
ConvaTec develops and produces sterile products for infusion of various medications for treatment of chronic diseases, such as diabetes and Parkinson’s Disease. Convatec has 9.400 employees and 300 of these will become your colleagues in Osted, south of Roskilde.
The company is steadily growing, and we now are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our R&D organization. In this role, you will lead a cross functional project team to develop new products and product upgrades. You will be responsible for the project in all phases of the development. Together with your team you will create a clear ambitious plan and ensure that the project is delivered successfully on time with agreed quality, scope and cost. In the job, you will have high influence on the continuous improvements of our project management practices and standard operating procedures.
You will report to the R&D Director and be a part of a team of 18 people responsible for design, documentation and project management.
We offer you a central role in an exciting company in constant growth. You will work in a dynamic team with international exposure and a multi-cultural organization.
- 3+ years of experience in Pharma or Medical Device product development (Class II)
- 3+ years of proven experience as Project Manager, successfully delivering projects, preferably within the medical device industry
- Knowledge within polymer materials and high-volume manufacturing processes like injection molding, extrusion, assembly, packaging or sterilization is an advantage
- You hold a Master's or Bachelor's degree in engineering, pharmacy or similar.
- You have a proven track record as project manager delivering projects on time with agreed quality, scope and cost.
- You are a team player with a holistic mindset.
- You can apply best project management practices to lead and steer the project team safely through all stages of the project in accordance with our QMS.
- You utilize good collaboration skills to build strong collaboration with other functions like production, sourcing, marketing, QA and RA.
- You are pragmatic and operate with a high sense of urgency to meet your deadlines.
- You enjoy a busy working day and can progress several tasks in parallel.
- You have proven analytical and problem-solving skills that will help you to take fast and well-founded decisions.
- You understand the importance of good documentation practices and see the value in creating solid documentation of the design.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
At ConvaTec you will experience the satisfaction of working for a higher purpose helping people all over the world to have a better life. You will have the advantages of being a part of a small organization with a flat organizational structure, where you will have great influence.
Convatec offers a competitive salary package, a good canteen arrangement and monthly opportunities for various activities arranged by the local staff association.
Please open the “Søg stilling” link and thereby upload your application and CV.
For any inquiries, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Erik Bernskov at Hartmanns by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +45 41 21 13 29 (ferie i ugerne 29-31). As Hartmanns A/S is responsible for the full recruitment process, all inquiries should be directed to this contact.
Hartmanns interviews candidates on an ongoing basis.
ConvaTec, Infusion Care Division (Unomedical a/s) is a global Medical Device company specialized in the treatment of chronic diseases, such as Diabetes Mellitus and Parkinson’s Disease. We develop and market sterile disposable products for subcutaneous infusion of various medications. Our manufacturing facilities in Denmark and Mexico produce more than 100 million infusion sets per year, making us the world leader within this field. Our R&D function with 25 people is situated in Osted, Denmark, making sure that new products meet highest industry standards, satisfy patient needs and comply with applicable regulatory requirements. Further information about the company can be found at our website www.infusion-set.com or www.convatec.com
- Ansøgningsfrist 29-08-2019
eller ring +45 4121 1329