Senior HR Business Partner
Leading the HR and people management agenda within the business you support
As HR Business Partner, you will be part of a small and well-functioning HR team in Denmark. In addition you will be supported by HR specialist functions in the Cobham Group for Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management and Resourcing. Recurring HR processes and activities are relatively mature yet still with room for improvement giving you a great opportunity for impact.
You will work in a complex technology intensive organization among highly professional colleagues creating an ambitious yet still informal atmosphere. You will work primarily in Kongens Lyngby, but you should expect to represent HR on the site in Pandrup, Nordjylland a couple of days per month.
You will have your own area of responsibility for providing advice and support within the full range of HR Services, working with functional leadership teams to identify and address performance issues and ensuring operational HR are delivered effectively.
Your main responsibilities will include
- Proactively executing HR deliverables and supporting HR processes
- Coaching line managers and providing HR advice and support, driving performance improvement and initiating positive changes in people management
- Working with line management to create effective job profiles and resource key skills
- Leadership development and supporting organizational change
- Facilitating recurring HR processes, e.g. employee appraisals, salary process, satisfaction surveys, succession planning and career plans etc.
- Deploy and implement Cobham HR policies, processes and initiatives within e.g. workforce planning, comp & ben /reward, talent management.
- Advising on employment legislation / HR legal issues including e.g. employment contracts, restructuring, compulsory redundancies, voluntary severance schemes etc.
- Providing accurate HR data to management
- Supporting discussions and transfer of best practice between different organizational functions
- Supporting and leading the leadership mind-setting in connection with roll-out of new HRIS (Workday)
- Handling local employee/labour relation activities
Ideally you will be a candidate with a Master´s degree and broad HR experience from knowledge intensive organizations.
Education, experience and skills:
- Relevant Master’s degree and have at least 5-10 years of experience from a similar position as HR Partner or HR Manager – preferably from a knowledge intensive and/or production and R&D oriented international organization.
- Preferably a broad experience within several of the areas: HR Management, Recruitment, HRD and leadership development, comp. & ben., HR legislation / labour law
- Expertise in providing HR advice and challenging management and in making HR results visible
- Experience with labour law, collective agreements and terms of employment
- Relevant certifications for test / assessment tools
- Fluent communication in Danish and English
On the personal level:
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- You are a self-starter and like to take the lead and drive processes
- You have solid analytical abilities and problem solving skills
- You are structured, with strong project- and change management skills enabling you to keep an overview and prioritize in a complex organization
- You have business acumen in order to provide value adding HR deliverables
- You set high standards and strive for creating results
Hartmanns has the overall responsible for the recruitment process. If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact Senior Business Consultant, Annette Brændstrup Winther at 4121 1411. Interviews are organized on an ongoing basis, so please send your application and resume today through the link below.
At Cobham, we have a clear purpose that unites all parts of the Company; it’s what drives us to a higher level of performance, and we believe in pushing our potential to the maximum.
We have a unique role in the world; we’re a company that has both been places, and is going places in the future. Those places can be dangerous, thrilling, life enhancing and a million things in-between.
While the projects we undertake are incredibly varied, we approach them all with same mind-set; we’re bold, we’re determined, we’re inventive and we work together - with our customers, our partners and each other, as a team.
Regardless of the size or complexity of the job ahead, we believe in putting the same high-level of scrutiny, tenacity and energy into everything we do - for us, Every Mission Matters.
Hovedstaden (inkl. Nordsjælland)
- Ansøgningsfrist 14-06-2019
Annette Brændstrup Winther
eller ring +45 4121 1411