Senior Security Consultant
Are you an experienced security advisor? Do you want to join the most experienced IT security company and get more than 1000 IT Security consultants worldwide as your colleagues?
On behalf of FortConsult, part of the NCC Group we are looking for a senior profile to join the Danish team.
You will be fully or partly responsible for the successful delivery of consulting services to the client base. This will involve on-site and remote security focused projects with the objective of delivering consistent high-quality work, including the transfer of knowledge to clients when appropriate. In the role, you may be responsible as technical team lead for smaller client engagements or task leader for larger client facing projects.
You will have a long list of responsibilities, e.g.:
- Advice new and existing customers about their overall IT security strategy
- Advice new and existing customers about which IT security activities are most relevant to them
- Mastering knowledge in the use and application of security technologies in several disciplines
- Managing the technical delivery of specific tasks
- Delivering high quality technical solutions
- Delivering high quality technical solutions to clients
Towards clients, your responsibilities are as a contributor as part of a team, but you should be able to deliver projects in sole capacity and able to lead small projects of 2 to 3 consultants.
You have a technical background combined with experience from the information security industry.
- Experience working as a Qualified Security Advisor
- Worked with Risk Assessments (preferred within ISO 27xxx5)
- Experience working with Project Management and/or ISO 27001 implementation
If you have a PCI DSS QSA certification or an ISO 27001 Lead Implementer certification, it will be a plus.
Excellent analysis and communication skills, both oral and written. You are self-motivated and dedicated to furthering personal levels of technical and business knowledge.
You are able to work from Copenhagen and willing to travel 30-40 days a year.
Danish skills is required.
Be part of a flat structured environment where you can see your workplace as your playground. You will work together with dedicated colleagues, reporting to a present manager, who aim to see you grow even more.
Applications will be handled on an ongoing basis. Please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page.
For information or questions related to the job, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant, Betina Knøfler at Hartmanns on +45 41 21 13 58 or Betina.Knoefler@hartmanns.dk
FortConsult er en del af NCC Group og har et af de mest erfarne hold af it-sikkerhedskonsulenter i verden. Sammen med NCC Group, har vi over 1000 konsulenter og er de betroede rådgivere for mere end 15.000 kunder over hele verden. Vi har mere end 35 kontorer over hele verden og rådgiver kunder i en bred vifte af industrier med stort set alle spørgsmål vedrørende it-sikkerhed.
Hovedstaden (inkl. Nordsjælland)
- Ansøgningsfrist 31-07-2018
eller ring +45 4121 1358