Valitor is expanding - Technical Presales Specialist
What you will enjoy doing
As a valuable new addition to the team and with reference to the Sales Director Nordic, for Omni-Channel Solutions, you will become a trusted advisor for our customers, and together with the sales team engage with the customer business and IT decision makers, to articulate how we can enable them to achieve their business goals with Valitor’s Payment Solutions. You will:
Build trusted relationships with customer decision makers, including their Chief Technology and eCommerce Officers, as well as decision makers within the customer’s business units
- Work closely with the sales team, Product Management and Technical Support to help foster a common understanding of platform capabilities and best practices
- Participate in sales meetings together with our sales people to remove technical blockers and advising potential customers on how they can attain most value with the implementation of Valitor’s payment solutions
- Share your broad knowledge of the Valitor payment platform, our competition, and the industry, to create a vision of how Valitor can be the customer’s trusted partner and take their business to new heights
- Gather and share broad insights on customers and the payment technology landscape with your Valitor colleagues through regular training and as needed on a day-to-day basis
- Demonstrate technical leadership by working with your team and Valitor resources to leverage Valitor’s payment technologies to drive customer success
- Promote the long-term growth of Valitor through the adoption and sustained usage of our payment solutions by customers.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be interpreted as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
What makes you great
We expet you to have a Bachelor’s degree or higher level education.
Furthermore, we require:
- Extensive sales experience
- Experience from the Finance and Payment industry
- Broad experience in working within teams
And we highly desired:
- Experience in Consultative Selling
- Project Management experience
- Supervisory experience
- Certification in sales, complex sales training, sales methodologies, presentation skills, and consultative selling skills
- Additional training or education in Business, Sales or Marketing
- Certification in one or more e-commerce platforms, payment solutions, or POS technologies
What can we offer
- A challenging and exciting role in a leading company that develops a unique e-commerce product
- A strong company culture with a relaxed atmosphere
- Be a part of an international company in growth
- Ambitious, dedicated and happy colleagues who have fun together and help each other whenever needed
- A systematic induction where you will be well informed of our corporate strategy, the specific nature of our business and the wider working environment
- Attractive remuneration packages ensure that our employees are rewarded for their results and performance.
- Able to travel aprrox. 8-10 days pr. month in the nordic countries
Our position as a leading Omni-channel payments provider is based on innovative products and services. Continuous professional development for our employees is therefore essential to our success, and the Valitor Group offers its employees a wide range of training and development program. Furthermore, we offer freedom with responsibility, good work-life-balance, free massage, access to a fitness club with a personal trainer, a good and healthy canteen and other really neat stuff!
How to apply:
This recruitment will be handled exclusively by Hartmanns A/S. All inquiries regarding this position please contact Senior Business Consultant in Hartmanns Nina Vensild cell +45 4121 1358. All inquiries will be handled with full confidentiality