Why enter a assessment center?
Assessment ensures a high quality for your decisions and is provable the safest method to predict if the candidate will have success in the job.
Assessment Center can be chosen as a stand-alone – or as a part of the recruitment process
Our Assessment Center is structured by certain procedures. It can be described as a combination of tests and cases, which together with CV, references and interviews values personality, abilities, competencies and behavior in relation to a job. The Assessment Center combines test cycles in collaboration with you, so they are relevant for the specific job.
By using the Assessment Center you will gain insight into the participants’ future performance, potential and match with the job, by observing how the participant handles tasks, problems and situations, which match the forthcoming job.
The below figure is an example of an Assessment Center course:
Typical situations in the use of Assessment Center
- A Second Opinion in relation to the assessment of candidates in your recruiting
- Composition of teams
- Mass recruitments where there is need for effective consistent assessments
- 360 degree assessment of managers in recruitments or in current jobs
- Development potential for current employees
- Mapping of ideal profiles in your vacant positions
Hartmanns is certified in multiple testing- and assessment tools, which are chosen, so they match the specific jobs.
- Master Person Profil Analyse (MPA)
- Master Kompetence Analyse (ACE)
- People Test Systems
- Name: Susanne Lund
- Phone: +45 41211319
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org