Customised programmes for individuals and organisations
On the basis of well-developed concepts, we offer individual, customised programmes to suit the needs both of your organisation and of the individual.
The programmes can be short or long and include any number of modules, sessions, workshops and lectures, and networks, use of the assessment centre and inspiration.
All the individual programmes have certain elements in common:
Everyone is offered a non-binding initial meeting with his or her consultant and the option of continuing or withdrawing
We follow everyone up to the moment they find a new job – and during the first 100 days in the job.
Strong, proven concepts, which are adapted on an individual basis
Our Newplacement concept has been developed over the course of 17 years, most recently in cooperation with psychologists from the University of Copenhagen.
The concept is based on practical knowledge about the current labour market and evidence-based theories about what measures it takes to lead to progress and results, and ultimately to a new job.
We have adapted the modules to suit a modern, flexible labour market. Optimal job-hunting presupposes the use of social media and the ability to convert your previous experience and skills, considering new directions, different sorts of jobs and a change of profession.
We meet candidates on an equal footing and on their terms
Chemistry is essential for a positive Newplacement programme. So we take great care in matching the candidate with the consultant, who will provide the person with the best counselling and coaching.
To that end, our priorities are as follows:
- Leaders meet consultants with leadership experience
- Graduates meet consultants with an academic background
- Candidates with international experience meet consultants with an understanding of, and networks in the global labour market
- Specialists meet consultants with experience in the special needs of specialists
- HK members meet consultants with specific experience in their current job situation
- Skilled employees meet consultants with expertise in their job opportunities
The programmes are specially designed for specific target groups:
- Salaried employees
- Skilled and unskilled employees