Account Manager to join Calldorado
Calldorado is expanding and are therefore seeking a new account manager to join the team at the office in Lyngby. You will get an exciting role, where you will be part of the continuously success of the company.
- Identify and cataloguing potential clients around the world for the Calldorado SDK.
- You will be working with Salesforce, Mailchimp, Google Play, Linkedin as well as other tools in the mobile app business ecosystem.
- Pursue and onboard mobile app developers/publishers to include and release the Calldorado SDK as part of the monetization strategy.
- Understand your potential costumer’s mobile app business challenges and needs, and match these with together with the Calldorado SDK solutions.
- Maintain and support relationships with the Publisher accounts.
- You will work close together with the marketing team in planning and executing e-mail campaigns. Furthermore, you will have an intermediary role between the tech engineers at Calldorado and the costumers.
- You are experienced in working in a fast-paced environment and meet sales results while constantly enlarging your pipeline.
- You have a strong interest in, or experience from the IT/Tech-field
- Your educational background is of letter importance than your experience or eagerness to be a success within sales
- You know how to ‘think outside the box’ and is passionate for presenting the right solution for the potential costumers every time.
- You are a loyal team-player and your whole mindset is thinking, talking and acting in harmony with Calldorado
- You are capable of taking initiatives and turn them into action and results. As a person, you are energetic and inspired throughout the working week.
- You love working with sales, and know how to use your personality and network to become a success.
- You are fluent in English.
As they target the English speaking community of mobile app developers worldwide, over-standard spoken and written English is necessary.
You will be part of a dynamic sales team where you can use your result driven sales skills. The job contains a lot of room for initiatives and responsibility, and there is room for the right person to grow personally and professionally. Your base is at the office in Lyngby reporting to the Sales Director as well as the COO. On a daily basis, you will interact with the tech-, sales- and marketing team.
Find out more about the products on: http://calldorado.com/
Please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page.
For information or questions related to the job, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant, Betina Knøfler at Hartmanns on +45 41 21 13 58 or Betina.Knoefler@hartmanns.dk
Calldorado ApS is an innovator in mobile app monetization, providing a solution that drives the commercial success of Android apps. Using the Calldorado Caller ID SDK, app owners can generate revenues even when their app is inactive and at the same time re-engage users. The company is fast growing and operates globally.
Calldorado is privately held with headquarter in Copenhagen with 40 employees and offices London, Vienna, Austria and Bangalore India.
Hovedstaden (inkl. Nordsjælland)
- Ansøgningsfrist 17-01-2017
eller ring +45 4121 1358