Chief Marketing Officer
Chief Marketing Officer to join Calldorado
Do you have the skills and the energy to create the necessary attention in the mobile advertising industry? Then we have a unique opportunity for the right candidate.
Calldorado is a fast growing ad-tech firm with currently 40 staff members. The headquarters are in Copenhagen (Lyngby) and the company is currently expanding globally. We are looking for a CMO to facilitate the growth of the company. Analytical, creative, interpersonal and leadership skills with a strong execution record are required.
We have the technology and ‘sales machine’ in place, but currently lack the industry presence in terms of being on the radar of analysts, journalists, key tech publications and potential new partners in the mobile industry. We are looking for someone, who knows the industry and has the right connections to put us on the map.
We expect the CMO to come up with a strategy/ plan and to execute on it in conjunction with internal/ external resources.
The CMO role will be multi-faceted and part of the executive team, including the following responsibilities:
- Involved in formulating the overall company strategy
- Build awareness by building a creative, cost-effective plan to increase brand awareness with the right prospect, influencer and client audiences in the market
- Collaboratively develop a thought leadership and strategic relations plan
- Analyzing the industry as well as competitors
- Structure and manage internal communications
- Refine the messaging/ positioning of the company
- Content creation and content marketing (e.g. recurring reports, white papers etc.)
- Reach out to key industry players including ad networks and similar, journalists, bloggers, analysts via PR, newsletters, blog, social media, webcasts etc.
- Connecting with key players in the app/ advertising industry
- Branching out into new markets
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar role or perhaps as a VP of marketing
- Strong experience in the mobile advertising industry
- Strong network in the market and experience in how to execute on it
- Motivated by the chance to put Calldorado on the map, and the experience to support the journey
- Fluent / native in English
- Outstanding writing skills
- Relevant educational background within marketing and digital marketing
- University degree
You will be part of the execute team and in charge of a small marketing team that will grow over time. You do not have to live in Denmark to hold the position, but you need to be present in the headquarters 3 days a week. Competitive salary package along with other benefits.
Find out more about the products on http://calldorado.com/
Applications will be handled on an ongoing basis. Please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page.
For information or questions related to the job, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant, Betina Knøfler at Hartmanns on +45 41 21 13 58 or Betina.Knoefler@hartmanns.dk
Calldorado ApS is an innovator in mobile app monetization, providing a solution that drives the commercial success of Android apps. Using the Calldorado Caller ID SDK, app owners can generate revenues even when their app is inactive and at the same time re-engage users.
Once the easily integrated Caller ID SDK has been added to an app, the Calldorado platform serves ads to the Caller ID screen at the end of a call, while space on the same screen provides app owners with an unobtrusive hook for re-engagement. Caller ID reveals the identity of a caller even if they are not in the user’s contacts. Calldorado’s solution addresses both monetization and user-engagement – two major problems in the increasingly crowded Android app market.
Hovedstaden (inkl. Nordsjælland)
- Ansøgningsfrist 13-11-2016
eller ring +45 4121 1358