Commercial Technical Marketing Writer
Are you a creative writer, with a technical background, and do you know how to transform technical language into commercial?
On behalf of Napatech, we are looking for a Technical Marketing Writer to produce compelling content that contributes to the overall success of their products in both the US market as well as the European.
You will be part of a small team where you will work closely together with engineers, product managers, documentation, sales & support to make highly technical content not only understandable, but also interesting to a wider audience within their industry.
Your main responsibility:
You will have a versatile role, where you will create and edit collaterals such as white papers, solution descriptions, case studies, use cases and technical presentations.
You will approach and receive input from both your colleagues and sometimes clients.
- You will support stories for newsletters, presentations, web content etc.
- Ensuring consistency in language and branding guidelines for all written content is imperative.
- You will collaborate with digital marketing and marketing automation managers, and other stakeholders to deliver an effective editorial plan to meet business objectives
- On a regular basis, you will also develop content for digital marketing and marketing campaigns
Are you the right candidate?
You are an experienced technical marketing writer, perhaps with a background from a B2B software or hardware company, a network monitoring company, security application area or similar. More importantly, you have experience in writing technical content and transforming them into commercial stories that can help the reader in the buying/decision-making process
- BS/MS degree in either engineering, journalism, communication or related fields.
- Proven experience in creating marketing content for B2B technology organizations.
- Documented experience in producing white papers, case studies, use cases, solution descriptions and technical presentations.
- Experience in working with technical documentation, collaborating closely with R&D and Product Managers
- Knowledge in creating content for digital platforms
- You speak and write English to a native level, since most of their customers are based in the US and Europe
You can work with deadlines and can take ownership of your assignments. You have a natural outgoing approach towards colleagues and customers. Creativity and perseverance are among the personal skills that you bring in your toolbox.
We offer you an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic and motivating environment where daily work life is characterized by varied activities and many challenges. The decision paths are short, the atmosphere informal and cooperation and commitment is a key attribute of your colleagues. You will join a company with 16 different nationalities who work in a social atmosphere. You will report to the Head of Demand Generation, who encourages freedom with responsibility and an environment where there is room to share knowledge.
Please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page.
For information or questions related to the job, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant, Betina Knøfler at Hartmanns on +45 41 21 13 58 or Betina.Knoefler@hartmanns.dk
Napatech is the world leader in data delivery solutions for network management and security applications. As data volume and complexity grow, organizations must monitor, compile and analyze all the information flowing through their networks. Our products use patented technology to capture and process data at high speed and high volume with guaranteed performance, enabling real-time visibility. We deliver data faster, more efficiently and on demand for the most advanced enterprise, cloud and government networks. Now and in the future, we enable our customers’ applications to be smarter than the networks they need to manage and protect.
Hovedstaden (inkl. Nordsjælland)
- Ansøgningsfrist 11-01-2018
eller ring +45 4121 1358