Experienced Android developer to join Insilico
On behalf of our client Insilico we are looking for an experienced Android developer to join the fast moving company Insilico in Copenhagen.
They specialize in mobile applications for iOS and Android and their clients include some of the biggest brands and companies in Denmark.
InSilico is divided into three technical groups – mobile, backend and frontend, and often all of them are involved in a project. You will collaborate with many other people – including customers, internal project managers, designers, UX’ers etc. – and must be good at communicating and collaborating.
Your responsibility will be to develop enterprise solutions for the clients, together with the set team for each project, in an agile environment.
- At least 5 years of experience with native Android development.
- Preferred a background in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of Java.
- Thorough knowledge of Android Studio.
- Experience with integrating with third party services and APIs.
- Experience with material design
- Knowledge of Software Architecture and design patterns.
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development.
- Knowledge of Firebase is an advantage
- English and Danish is an advantage
The ideal candidate:
- You have a desire to acquire new knowledge. You are passionate about transforming your knowledge into cutting edge solutions
- You are motivated to creating quality solutions with a creative touch
- You thrive in handling situations where things move fast and where change, internal and external, is a part of everyday life
- You are committed, responsible and thrive to work independently and in teams
- You enjoy working with creative people, and to be part of a company who has fun while working.
You will be part of a vibrant and innovative work place and have access to work for some of the largest and most ambitious companies in Denmark. You will get great colleagues with different backgrounds and skills. Insilico offers great working environment combined with the opportunity for personal and professional development.
Please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page. Relevant candidates will be invited in for interview on an ongoing basis.
For information or questions related to the job, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant, Betina Knøfler at Hartmanns on +45 41 21 13 58 or Betina.Knoefler@hartmanns.dk
At InSilico we strive to be the preferred partner when companies decide to step into the digital era. We are a Danish based digital consultancy specialised in design and development of digital solutions; including HTML/frontend, native app and .NET development.
The focal point of InSilico and our client relationships is our skill-set within digital development with a strong focus on user experience and technical implementation. We have a thorough insight in the standards and frameworks currently in the market and a constant drive towards emerging technologies.
Hovedstaden (inkl. Nordsjælland)
- Ansøgningsfrist 23-01-2017
eller ring +45 4121 1358