We are looking for a HR Manager who will be responsible of managing the HR responsibilities and all administration process within HR matters on the site in Greve. The site consist of 80 teammates all contributing to being the preferred European healthcare solutions partner.
You will have a great opportunity to set the standard for HR on the site, create structure ensuring and implementing best practice.
- First point of contact regarding HR issues,
- Responsible of all HR matter, from hiring to termination of staff
- Ensure Global HR projects are rolled out locally
- Maintain and improve continuously HR processes, and ensuring that HR polities are in line with legal requirements.
- KPI reporting on staff and budget planning
- Responsible of salary input and observe deadline to ensure correct salary paid on time
- Provide advice on training and courses
- Staff handbook
As the HR manager of Movianto Nordics, you will be the sole HR representive on site, reporting into both local management as well as European HR Management. It is required that you are able to work independently and you are used to roll up the sleeves in order to get the job done. You are ambitious and see this as an opportunity to use your prior experience within HR and take it to the next level.
- Min. 3 years’ experience in human resource management
- Capable of building good relationships across the business
- Good organizational skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work independently in a department, where there is only yourself
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Knowledge and experience in Danish HR law
- Experience with salary administration
Competitive salary package is offered along with other benefits
Applications will be handled on an ongoing basis. Please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page. Please be aware of the short online time for this job opening.
For information or questions related to the job, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant, Betina Knøfler at Hartmanns on +45 41 21 13 58 or Betina.Knoefler@hartmanns.dk
O&M Movianto is dedicated to being the preferred European healthcare solutions partner with best-in-class quality for the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostic industries. We offer outsourcing services along the supply chain such as warehousing, transportation, active temperature control logistics as well as Value Added Services; order to cash and sourcing.
The company has expanded rapidly over the last few years. More than 1,900 teammates are managing over 275,000 pallet locations spread over a network of 20 wholly owned warehouses in 11 European countries.
Today O&M Movianto operates in four regions in Europe with capabilities in: West (United Kingdom and Eire), North (Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, Nordics, Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia), and South (France, Spain).
- Ansøgningsfrist 06-12-2016
eller ring +45 4121 1358